What's new

Aaron Venture Infinite Brass

Basically 4 days now. Additionally, consider the fact that you want to be able to say - for accounting purposes - that you launched and sold a new product line in Spring. It probably means that a few of us will need a day or two to get our shit together, so that we can pay for it and buy it.

That effectively means you should release them tomorrow. Just to be safe.

Version 1.3 is out with many improvements and the first expansion set.

I'm curious about infinite note duration, it could be useful in some hybrid/unrealistic context.

Ehi Aaron, I'm thinking about a thing to add to this great library. In some kind of tracks it could be useful to have a some sort of brass synthy sound. It could be some kind of expansion like synth brass.

For example Hans Zimmer (but other do the same, me too really) in some pieces layer some sculpted sawtooth to brass to give a more powerful and fluid sound (some working on filters, reverb and glide and the game is on). It is not a classical orchestral context obviously but I think it could be a great addition to Infinite Brass.
It would fit great with this library, based on the concept of it and on sculpting possibilities it has.

I'm curious about the new Dark profile, I'll try it this evening, what is about?

Let me know what are you thinking of this suggestion.

Thank you :)

Ehi Aaron, I'm thinking about a thing to add to this great library. In some kind of tracks it could be useful to have a some sort of brass synthy sound. It could be some kind of expansion like synth brass.

For example Hans Zimmer (but other do the same, me too really) in some pieces layer some sculpted sawtooth to brass to give a more powerful and fluid sound (some working on filters, reverb and glide and the game is on). It is not a classical orchestral context obviously but I think it could be a great addition to Infinite Brass.
It would fit great with this library, based on the concept of it and on sculpting possibilities it has.
Ah, we're talking about completely different instruments here :grin:

There's plenty of products that do this already. No need to overload.

Dark profile
Character profiles are basically EQ presets. This one has recessed treble and slightly recessed high-mids.

Ah, we're talking about completely different instruments here :grin:

There's plenty of products that do this already. No need to overload.

Yeah I know, personally I use a sythesizer instead of pre-cooked libraries, I like to have total freedom, I'm just asking myself if you could do something dedicated by looking at your experience.
Like maybe some deeper working on the sound with filters and EQ to achieve an organic sound with a synthy dress (I don't know if you understand what I mean). :grin:

Character profiles are basically EQ presets. This one has recessed treble and slightly recessed high-mids.

Yeah yeah I knew it, since right now I can't listen to it I was just curious about the color of this new profile and maybe the context in which to use it. :cool:

Top Bottom