What's new

Hip Hop Creator ... Finally Released!

Mike Greene

And because you guys are a bunch of tightwads ... it's on sale! For the intro period (I haven't decided how long), it's $149 instead of $249.

Hip Hop Creator is by far the most complex project I've ever done, even more so than Realivox Blue. The number of samples is huge, then when you throw in the loop generation, with my tendency to "add just one more feature," a fun little three month project turns into three years. (You may have noticed we haven't released anything new in the last couple years.) I know this will sound like marketing hype, but ... I'm really proud of this one.

So don't just sit there like an idiot! Get on down to https://realitone.com/products/hip-hop-creator right now and buy it! Before we run out of serial numbers! Ooo, we're down to the last five ... you better hurry! :grin:

Not often that a sample library comes with a sense of humor. I've got other libraries in the pipeline right now, but eventually I'll buy it - just for the stress relief. Thanks!

Mike, congratulations! Is there a manual available for download (not seeing it on the website, but I may have missed it)?

Or, if not, one quick question: I see that in the bottom left, there's a "midi drag and drop" box, and, next to it, a box that switches between "drum midi" and "bass midi" and "key midi." I understand that a big (perhaps the biggest) part of the reason for getting this collection is the samples themselves, but am I correct in assuming that those allow the user to separately drag midi for each of the different "parts" of the track into their DAW, as desired, for use with other instruments? And if so, am I also correct that the drums are in general MIDI?

Thanks, and apologies if it's covered in the video and I just inadvertently skimmed over it.

Mike, congratulations! Is there a manual available for download (not seeing it on the website, but I may have missed it)?

Or, if not, one quick question: I see that in the bottom left, there's a "midi drag and drop" box, and, next to it, a box that switches between "drum midi" and "bass midi" and "key midi." I understand that a big (perhaps the biggest) part of the reason for getting this collection is the samples themselves, but am I correct in assuming that those allow the user to separately drag midi for each of the different "parts" of the track into their DAW, as desired, for use with other instruments? And if so, am I also correct that the drums are in general MIDI?

Thanks, and apologies if it's covered in the video and I just inadvertently skimmed over it.
You're exactly correct with how that works. The MIDI Drag & Drop changes to whichever part is selected, at whatever complexity setting (and key where applicable) is selected.

I intended to explain that (and a bunch of other stuff) in the video, but I wanted to keep it under 20 minutes. These videos are tough to structure! :grin:

The manual is in the Documentation folder (as always, we have a 30 day full refund policy, so trying it out yourself is probably your best bet), but we'll try and put it on the website as well.

This thing is super cool. Not my style but super cool.
Open the library-floodgates though because with this you can just pump out ridiculous amounts of stock beats.

Wow! Some crazy good samples in there. That 99 Problems remake is fantastic. I never managed to get it right, but you did.

Love the brass and "fake vinyl rip" section.

Some great production tricks in the video too.

Wow, there's definitely been amazing progress and numerous additions since this library was first announced. Congratulations, Mike; it's easy to tell it's been 'a labor of love'. Not only is there a huge collection of sounds now, it's obvious that the complex programming involved would have required a great deal of time, testing and effort. That alone must have been extremely challenging.

Top Bottom