What's new

Cubase 10 refuses to export MP3?

fustrun

Hey!

I have recently upgraded to Cubase 10 and i encounter a strange issue, when i am trying to export an MP3 file it will give me an error saying "Unexpected Error" with no further explanation .. WAV is working fine .. has anyone have experienced a similar issue?

Thanks!

Hey!

I have recently upgraded to Cubase 10 and i encounter a strange issue, when i am trying to export an MP3 file it will give me an error saying "Unexpected Error" with no further explanation .. WAV is working fine .. has anyone have experienced a similar issue?

Thanks!

Is your elicenser up to date since you upgraded?

Hey!

Thanks!

I had the same problem. The only thing that worked was for me to try it in a new project. So something random was up with that specific project that I couldn't figure out what. Anyway, might be worth trying that, as it did solve it for me.

I use the mp3 export daily, and I don't recall ever having any problems with it. Maybe start by exporting a .wav to make sure that works, and then make sure to set the .mp3 settings for the type of mp3 file you're interested in.

Top Bottom