What's new

Spitfire kepler. . .

A few patches as part of another library I can understand… But an entire library dedicated to this effect seems a bit odd. But like you said, we’d have to wait until Thursday to get a full sense of what this library actually is.
That's pretty much where I'm at with this. I think I'd pass either way as it seems a bit niche for my use. The basses sound great but I just don't see the use for the other stuff that much. Much less a whole library

I have no idea why this library even needs to exist..LOL What the heck is it? I've heard the demos, and posts here, but still don't get the allure...is there really a need for doppler effects in scoring, that we can't get in say Omnisphere or some other synth? I'm totally lost, especially after they said it'd be something new or revolutionary..not sure what the wording was...but seriously though, what would be the use? Aside from here and there ambience effects, which can be found in tons of other libraries.

For me it sounds like a hybrid library with mostly tremolo-like stuff. That's the only point where I'm not so ultra sure about if it will sound cool on all patches (and yes I know that's exactly the point what the library stands for).
But the two demo patches played at the lowest dynamic level sounded great for me and moving the mod wheel just a bit was leading into interesting movements - maybe this get's us away from the boring one-note-ambience patches :P

But what’s so new about this, that it requires so much hype and teasing? Lol I know I know...wait till tomorrow. I guess because I’m not interested in anything that resembles yet another synth type. :)

Good question! I don't have something similar yet and I don't know if Spitfire has released something similar (maybe Phobos?). So I'm happy they do so :)

I tried the demo but the sounds didn't really appeal to me. I think I could stick a tremolo & some auto pan onto LCO textures or whatnot and achieve a similar effect. I guess if the library works in 5.1 & you work in that environment it would be pretty cool.

In my opinion, the interaction between time management in columns and its quantification, as shown in KO's Walkthrought, offers me new perspectives of musical creations.
I can't wait download is over ! :)

This looks amazing and the amount of content is impressive. Going to have to wait until Christmas for me though I think.

Seems quote interesting but I'm afraid I don't have the imagination to use these special kinds of libraries. I find a more traditional approach much easier for me :)

Top Bottom