What's new

Spitfire Audio - Kepler Orchestra - Available NOW

So since the distance between the two foci determines the eccentricity of the orbit, this has be something eccentric, eh?

I think this could be like the semi time rubs in EWC. I might as well face it it’s pretty inevitable I get it. I have almost all the other SF stuff esp the experimental types

F1 and F2 probably mean Flute 1 and Flute 2 and not "force".
The blue dot is the mic. So they're moving the mic around Flute 1 and 2 while recording them and creating a new type of evo.

Reminds me of how Matrix shot that bullet time scene.

I'm obviously joking of course. And sorry I know, it was a boring joke...

F1 and F2 probably mean Flute 1 and Flute 2 and not "force".
The blue dot is the mic. So they're moving the mic around Flute 1 and 2 while recording them and creating a new type of evo.

Reminds me of how Matrix shot that bullet time scene.

I'm obviously joking of course. And sorry I know, it was a boring joke...

Orchestral vector synthesis? That would be nice

Maybe they’re getting into effects... some plugin to position audio in a 3d “space”

I suppose some kind of surround mixing features added to the spitfire player is perfectly plausible.

I'm still hoping that it somehow involves a new clarinet though. Always number one on my spitfire wish list.

I would be interesting if they offered a more dynamic "stage placement" as part of their product line, including depth and location in the stereo image.

I was thinking maybe something more like tempo-synced swells and waves (sustains and pulses), perhaps with an evo-like grid to score on the fly. But whatever it is, it sounds great.
Yep, agree on that. IDK for how useful that would be though

Top Bottom