What's new

Spitfire Spring Wish List Announced ;)

Yow, as much as I like EDNA I'd NEVER reccomend that over Diva. Diva is right up there with Omni and Zebra as the best you can buy imo. The best for the analogue thing (though Monark is really nice as well).
Another very satisfied user of Omnisphere and Diva here! :cool:

Best,

Geoff

Curious on the overall disposition towards Studio Orchestra (sans drama :)) from owners of it. Good addition? Or does it seem to take too much tweaking to seem worth it?

Do like the sound of strings & WW, not sure how I feel about the brass yet. The Pro Collection is a tempting offer

After putting Symphonic Strings in my cart last night, I talked myself out of it. Then woke up to watching the Paul Thompson walkthrough for the 10th time as well as a few comparison videos I've already watched a few times, and of course I bought it. I try to pretend I'm a responsible adult but why bother. At least I had the good sense to upgrade my internet provider to get 200 MBPS from 6MBPS and saved $40 per month dumping my landline phone. That's how you rationalize.

You'll love it. It's a treasure. There are always problems with every library, of course, but this one is pretty great.

You'll love it. It's a treasure. There are always problems with every library, of course, but this one is pretty great.
Yes, I agree. I have listened to it for quite some time and knew I would eventually pick it up. I already have Spitfire Studio Strings Pro and love that as well for the drier recordings. Although I have all the Cinematic Studio Series libraries, the lack of vibrato control made this a necessity as well as I really do love the overall sound of SSS. I have been playing it since last night and earlier today and I am quite happy, especially at the Wish List price of $479. I've come to really appreciate Spitfire.

Finally took the wish List plunge...

• OA Chamber Evos
  • Chamber Strings (decided in the end against the Pro version)
  • Kinematik Add-on for EDNA
  • 2018 Professional Bundle (Studio Strings Pro, HZ Strings, Solo Strings and BDT)

The price of the 2018 Pro bundle was just too good an offer to turn down!

Thanks Spitfire!

Finally took the wish List plunge...

• OA Chamber Evos
  • Chamber Strings (decided in the end against the Pro version)
  • Kinematik Add-on for EDNA
  • 2018 Professional Bundle (Studio Strings Pro, HZ Strings, Solo Strings and BDT)

The price of the 2018 Pro bundle was just too good an offer to turn down!

Thanks Spitfire!
I think you're going to love SCS and OACE :)

Came close to getting the Studio Brass Pro, Studio Woodwinds Pro and Eric Whitarce Choir but had to draw the line somewhere. I'll see how I get on with the Studio Strings Pro and maybe take the plunge on the other Studio series libraries at a later date.
that's kinda what i'm thinking too. Also curious to see how the Studio compares to Symphony in terms of 'workability'

Is Hans Zimmer Strings + Spitfire Studio Strings Pro worth the 451$ if one already have SCS Pro, SSS, Albion 1 + 5, Olafur Series, BDT, the ARK series + the Legacy 8dio strings Libs? I know its an awesome deal but just wonder if Im already covered way too many times here? :)

2018 Professional is mindblowing price !! Biggest issue is where from there ?
Hard not to go with SSt Brass /WW PRO at WL cost. If 2018 Pro purchased first, cost should be a bit less, as owner of Strings PRO. :unsure:

I picked up OA Chamber Evos, Albion One, Grand Cimbalom, Aluphone, and Hg2O. I got most of them at the start of the sale and wasn't planning on doing any more, but Albion One managed to sneak itself into my shopping cart at the last moment :emoji_upside_down:

Between these and my existing collection, I'm probably pretty set for Spitfire stuff for a while.

Though Tundra and Iceni do look very appetizing... Maybe next time.

I picked up OA Chamber Evos, Albion One, Grand Cimbalom, Aluphone, and Hg2O. I got most of them at the start of the sale and wasn't planning on doing any more, but Albion One managed to sneak itself into my shopping cart at the last moment :emoji_upside_down:

Between these and my existing collection, I'm probably pretty set for Spitfire stuff for a while.

Though Tundra and Iceni do look very appetizing... Maybe next time.
it IS appetizing :)

Finally, I bought:
Alternative Solo Strings upgrade
EDNA + Kinematik

Left out BDT at the last moment. Not really sure about its versatility. Feared that it would sound a bit samish, when used on a couple of tracks. And, there will always be other sales.
Now back to work..

Top Bottom