What's new

Spitfire Spring Wish List Announced ;)

Ugh....so weak. Bohemian for me. I have been wanting BHCT for a long time now and really like the sounds of LCO. So, I think to myself...let me go listen to alternative solo stings on youtube. I'm sure it will be disappointing and I won't want it. Not wanting it bohemian isn't worth it and money stays in pocket. Then I watch the alternative solo stings demo and it is amazing.

I need help!

It's tough. I already have so much great stuff from Spitfire and I know there will be more exciting things coming out this year I will be tempted by, but my mind finds so many ways to justify buying now while it's on sale...

SCREW YOU SPITFIRE !!

For making so many AWESOME friggen Librairies and having an irresistible sale that lasts a friggen week and allows me to continually add new items to my wishlist all the way up to the 12th which just happens to be my birthday ( the mother of all excuses to purchase )

Purchases thus far include :
SSS
SSB
SSW
Masse ( included in bundle )
SCS
Albion 3
SSS Evolutions
Spitfire Solo Strings
Alternative Solo Strings
Evo Grid 3
HZ Strings
Olafur Arnalds Evolutions
Woodwind Evolutions

Clearly Restraint is not my strong suit .

But the craziest thing is. In the little time I’ve had with each of them ...they are all pretty much great !!

Spitfire makes Great F—-ing Libraries !
Just amazing stuff.

Zero Regrets (given that my wife never finds out ..but you know what that’s the great thing about software ....wayyyyy harder to hide that new blueberry burst Les Paul ;)

OK I'm out. I'm done.

1. Grand Cimbalom
  2. Union Chapel Organ
  3. Glass & Steel
  4. Bohemian Bundle (added LCO Strings, Alternative Solo Strings)
  5. Albion ONE
  6. 2018 Professional Bundle

I guess that's why I have a day job.

Now I gotta use them and start making more tracks :).

Are you sure???

I got Kinematic (The Sure Thing) and LCO Textures (which I probably would have bought when it was first released, but my financial future looked a bit unsure back then and I am a financial coward). I probably let Orchestral Swarms (some nice patches and some not so nice ones) and BDT (doesn't seem to fit my workflow, which is best described as messing around) pass. I am still in doubt about BT Phobos, which in theory should be my cup of tea.

Just got Spitfire Studio Orchestra :grin: can't wait to get stuck in!

So I see you took the plundge despite recent hmm...enthusiasm we can observe on several threads?
Waiting for your personal opinion.

I am on the fence cause I really love my BHCT and thought about supplementing it.

So I see you took the plundge despite recent hmm...enthusiasm we can observe on several threads?
Waiting for your personal opinion.

I am on the fence cause I really love my BHCT and thought about supplementing it.

Yup - this is actually my first big Spitfire purchase. I own a bunch of their labs stuff as well as Scraped Percussion and Titanium Euphone, but this is the big one :grin:

Top Bottom