What's new

Only 3 Days Left! - VSTBuzz: 80% off “Cinematic Bundle” by Sampletraxx (Kontakt/WAV) - Now Only €99!

VSTBuzz

Deal: 80% off “Cinematic Bundle” by Sampletraxx (Kontakt/WAV)

Value: €496
Discount: 80%
Price: €99

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/80-off-cinematic-bundle-by-sampletraxx!

“Cinematic Bundle” is an epic collection of 10 Cinematic Sound Design libraries featuring unique Braams, Hits, Risers, Drops, Slams, Transitions, Vocals, Whooshes, Impacts, Atmospheres, Glitches, Stutters and Distortions!

This massive collection is perfect for all types of Epic Trailer Music, Cinematic Underscore, Video Games, Sound Design and much more!

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/80-off-cinematic-bundle-by-sampletraxx!

I picked this up. A lot of it is very good. A few of the kontakt instruments are lackluster, but considering the entire bundle was cheaper than buying a couple of the good ones, I would say it's worth springing for it. I'll use a lot of it all over tv and trailer stuff.

I am definitely not into this kind of stuff but maybe worth to mention (cause vstbuzz does not): you can pick up ANY of the included libraries only with 70 % deal, so you dont need to buy them all, only click on the small arrow on the right and unter the bundle with 80 % off there are all libraries individually for 70 % off.

Just a gentle reminder that there are only three days left on our spectacular 80% off “Cinematic Bundle” by Sampletraxx (Kontakt/WAV) deal - Normally €496 Now Only €99!

Top Bottom