What's new

Only 3 Days Left! - VSTBuzz: 75% off “Drums Of The Deep Bundle” by Auddict - Now Only €84!

VSTBuzz

Deal: 75% off “Drums Of The Deep Bundle” by Auddict

Value: €335
Discount: 75%
Price: €84

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/75-off-drums-of-the-deep-bundle-by-auddict!

“Drums Of The Deep Bundle” by Auddict will take your next film/game score or trailer track to the next level! The sheer power, urgency and emotion the drums both these libraries bring to your productions will command attention!

a number of the drums recorded for this collection are originals used regularly on major film scores, such as Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and Star Wars… and now they can be yours!

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/75-off-drums-of-the-deep-bundle-by-auddict!

I don't really know about recent sales, I bought the products when they were released. But if you buy from their website, you will pay Eur145 for both libraries... This sales substracts another 25% to the price. Great sounding products!

I have a feeling that all those percussion sales happening at the same time is not the best idea on earth... The "if I had known" syndrome can be a pretty bad experience for musicians with a very limited budget. I think that the forthcoming release of Toontrack Orchestral percussion SDX is scaring a lot of developers.

Last edited:
I don't really know about recent sales, I bought the products when they were released. But if you buy from their website, you will pay Eur145 for both libraries... This sales substracts another 25% to the price. Great sounding products!

I have a feeling that all those percussion sales happening at the same time is not the best idea on earth... The "if I had know" syndrome can be a pretty bad experience for musicians with a very limited budget. I think that the forthcoming release of Toontrack Orchestral percussion SDX is scaring a lot of developers.

Actually GBP 145. Appr USD 93. more savings.

Agree, and precisely what has caused me to be more iffy than normal. Recent sales for Rhapsody Orchestral Percussion and Drum Fury lured my in. SAGA promo just ended and was really tempted.

More tedious, than some may appreciate, for keyboardist to be confident about how much these perc libs duplicate /overlap.
Will try to sort this carefully, in hopes DotD Bundle offers notable new content /capabilities. THX!

Last edited:
Actually GBP 145. Appr USD 93. more savings.

Agree, and precisely what has caused me to be more iffy than normal. Recent sales for Rhapsody Orchestral Percussion and Drum Fury lured my in. SAGA promo just ended and was really tempted.

More tedious, than some may appreciate, for keyboardist to be confident about how much these perc libs duplicate /overlap.
Will try to sort this carefully, in hopes DotD Bundle offers notable new content /capabilities. THX!
I just noodled around with both libraries in Cubase to remember what they are about.

DofD vol.1 is about single big drum instruments sampled to get the most out of them. Some have rolls, some don't. The bass drums do, and they sound extremely good!

DofD vol.2 features ensembles, and aim for "the Big Sound"... I think there are no rolls, just single strikes. But there's a lot of RR and velocities, so you can make your own rolls. The sound is very natural (no plastic feel at all). DofD vol.2 has more gigabites of content because of the extra microphones positions.

Rhapsody is in a class of its own. It's a comprehensive "do it all" orchestral library at a great price.

If you already have Drum Fury and you like it, you might not need DotD... (But you will buy it anyway, since you are a gear pervert, like everyone of us).

Saga is another story. A great library, but with a loooot of reverb baked in. Not for every situations.

Last edited:
Yes. $187. Auddict sale _ minus current VSTBuzz Bundle $95. = ~$92. more savings beyond Auddict. I was referring to @ Robo Rivard point re. VSTBuzz Bundle. All good. :thumbsup:

I just noodled around with both libraries in Cubase to remember what they are about.

DofD vol.1 is about single big drum ***********

DofD vol.2 features ensembles, and aim for "the Big Sound"... ***************

Rhapsody is in a class of its own. *************

If you already have Drum Fury and you like it, you might not need DotD... (But you will buy it anyway, since you are a gear pervert, like everyone of us).

Saga is another story. A great library, but with a loooot of reverb baked in. Not for every situations.

Fine synopsis and feel less badly after passing on SAGA.
Tried to avoid more detail in earlier post, but also have LADD, NI_ Symphony Essentials Perc, ARK 1, some others. This VSTBuzz DotD Bundle will add solid value beyond $95. cost. THX!

Fine synopsis and feel less badly after passing on SAGA.
Tried to avoid more detail in earlier post, but also have LADD, NI_ Symphony Essentials Perc, ARK 1, some others. This VSTBuzz DotD Bundle will add solid value beyond $95. cost. THX!

I really didn't know what to do about saga. Palette was my starter Orchestral library and I love it, but the information about the reverb made me pass for now. This seems nice, though a more generalised percussion set seems like a better idea at the moment.

What drop down ….. where ? Seems buzz Bundle promo is ~ 18% from current Auddict offers ?

Last edited:
Hey guys :) I took both these libraries for a spin today. Here are my thoughts on this bundle:

Overall I feel they are some fantastic drum libraries, offering a natural sound, capable of pulling off both intimate and detailed sounds as well as epic trailer styles. I own quite a few drum libraries (Action Strikes, Drum Fury, 8Dio epic percs, Albion one Darwin Percussion, RRA Saga), and of course they each offer their own sound, but I really do love the range of Drums of the Deep, particularly volume one. It’s not overly processed like some others, and while it is excellent at deep, boomy Drums, it’s not muddy and has nice mid and high range punch.

If I had I choose just one out of the bundle, it would be Vol. 1, as I feel it’s more versatile and covers more ground. Overall Vol. 1 seems to have better bass/low range as well. Vol. 2 feels more focused, and is far bigger in size (over twice the amount of GB on your hard drive), and they compliment each other very nicely with almost no overlap. Vol. 2 seems a tad more detailed and up front, while vol. 1 is thicker and sounds further away in the default mic positions, but there is an impressive amount of control over the sound by mixing the various mics together!

That being said, you can be the judge! Here’s a straight out of the box demo of both products:

Just a gentle reminder that there are only three days left on our spectacular 75% off “Drums Of The Deep Bundle” by Auddict deal - Normally €335 Now Only €84!

Top Bottom