What's new

Audiobro Modern Scoring Brass (MSB)

04-17o-tirade.gif

Sorry, not sorry. At this point, I'm guessing that demos etc won't come any sooner than the release date (which on their site said Monday, I think?)

Anyone want to give their best guess on price....maybe an intro offer?

Assuming it's not modular, $699, with an intro price of $599

Of course there are going to be people who want it to be in the sub $400 range - assuming it's not modular, there is no way that's going to happen. :)

based on all the reported features it's either going to be really really expensive or not deliver on those promises. Maybe they're just really efficient but we have yet to see quite this many individual instruments with all these mixing/scripting features all in one library.

based on all the reported features it's either going to be really really expensive or not deliver on those promises. Maybe they're just really efficient but we have yet to see quite this many individual instruments with all these mixing/scripting features all in one library.
I'm guessing $1199 full, $999 intro, and perhaps a lite version at $499-$599. It's possible they might go a core/expansions route, like Berlin Brass (the total set of which should be the point of comparison on this library in terms of cost), in which case, the lite version becomes the core, and then there might be several expansions that total somewhere around $1200.

That the developer would sell parts individually. ie - the library is sold as a whole, but you would also be able to buy just the horns, or just the trumpets, or just the solo instruments, etc.

Top Bottom