What's new

Audiobro Modern Scoring Brass (MSB)

haha.. *************
I'm also looking forward to LASS 3 to be released maybe during Q2-2019.

Hopeful as well, but uncertain /hopeful in terms of MSB challenges and small (talented) Audiobro resources.
Happy LADD user. Have held off eons for top-tier Strings in favor of notable LASS Update. :cautious:

Last edited:
I doubt LASS 3 would be immenent. Just given the time since Genesis, I don't see them pumping libraries out quickly....

Maybe Audiobro will have a product page for LASS 3 a while ahead of its release, just like they have made a web page for MSB. This will be cool, and give us more info. regarding what LASS 3 will offer before it is officially released.

So.. just guessing, LASS 3 could be out by end of Q2 or during Q3 of 2019. The sooner, the better. :)

Maybe Audiobro will have a product page for LASS 3 a while ahead of its release, just like they have made a web page for MSB. This will be cool, and give us more info. regarding what LASS 3 will offer before it is officially released.

So.. just guessing, LASS 3 could be out by end of Q2 or during Q3 of 2019. The sooner, the better. :)

You know I'd actually like that. Of course I'd like it to just drop already but it should be expected that after a major release a second major release might not be quick

You know I'd actually like that. Of course I'd like it to just drop already but it should be expected that after a major release a second major release might not be quick

Agreed. I love Audiobro, but part of the deal is that they take their time. Two huge releases in a few months doesn't fit the profile. The good news is that they tend to have excellent QC, so the wait should be worth it.

I see on the their forum that they said that demos and videos of MSB will come before release which is still slated for the end of the month, so hopefully we'll get our first taste of the library very soon.

Just read in Audiobro Forum that two more weeks until the release. Andrew also posted some initial comments about the library from composers, and they were very positive (especially trumpets)! Very exciting!
I'm sitting here working on a cue with the hollywood trumpets and boy did I really need this to remind me of the future. haha!

The date on their website (Coming April 15th). Is that the release date, or is that when we expect to get teasers/demos? Or both at the same time?

04-17o-tirade.gif

Does anyone know of any good string libraries?

I haven't tried searching to see if such a thread exists already, but all my senses tell me that this is the right thread to ask this question.

Thanks all!

Top Bottom