What's new

Strezov Sampling presents AFFLATUS Chapter 1 // 1.2 Update feat. 18GB of new sample content

A great thank you. Can' t wait for this. First chairs with polyphonic legato must be something.......really fantastic ! plus the extra extras !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be interesting to find out if the dynamic curves of the solo strings match to (some) of the sections.

Probably a very arduous job to implement, but I hope its approximate at least. Would save a lot of tweaking time.

Nonetheless a good foresight to get new content.

Standing ovation for Strezov for offering a free upgrade on top of an already revolutionary and magical library. The business ethics of this company are rock solid. But even more importantly than that, they make GREAT libraries, and Afflatus is their flagship product and also my new Gold standard in string libraries.

Very excited about this. It was a stretch for me to justify getting Afflatus on release. Had to forego a few other things but it just sounds beautiful and I've not been sorry. Will make it hard to resist on any future Afflatus releases, especially if this update is as good as I'm hoping it will be.

Awesome!

Brass and Woodwinds are the followers of this amazing beast?
Hi Allen,

we're aiming at woodwinds next. Again, we'll try to make a library that goes to some new territories and record new, exciting combinations and generally weird stuff :)

Roughly how's this string sound achieved?
It's an "ordinary" cluster heading into the normal sustain note; "Arrival" strings are recorded in sections and are VERY simple, we just asked the musician to "land" on the right note in a specific tempo following a musical idea (as with the rest of Afflatus) and they had the freedom to start above or below the right pitch and then bend till they get there (excluding the open strings which were, obviously, reached from the top).

Then the only thing we did is we created Time-Machine patches so that everyone could adjust the bend time according to the tempo of their project. It's a simple as that but it's something I wanted to be able to mock-up for quite a while now...

Hy, great great. Just a question : will the first chairs have polyphonic legatos? Would be awesome to play polyphonic lines with solo instruments!!!

Top Bottom