What's new

NI / Galaxy Instruments / Nils Frahm -- NOIRE

Thanks yeah my initial question was unclear, I meant to ask if there was a set period where NI only sells their new piano VSTs as standalones before integrating them in the next versions of Komplete (ultimate/CE)

In any case I really like the tone of this piano :thumbsup:

Might be included in the next issue of Komplete, might not. Might be included two issues from now. They withheld their higher-end orchestra samples for a time.

Wonderful sound indeed! That is what I want a sample piano to do, sounding warm and intimate!

Think I‘ll buy this one:).

Very detailed VI piano. Really like this one. Lots of tweaking options. Fun part is if you already have the Una Corda by Native Instruments (also by Nils Frahm) you will find the same options in this one too (and more), it's like typing blind, you get the sound you want really quickly with these mods.

This morning's 5 minutes of glory: (before heading to work :cautious:)

There seems to be a bug in the release samples. Try to play an ff staccato chord around the C4 range while holding the sustain pedal briefly: You will hear a honky bass-y noise right after you release the pedal. Turn off release samples and it won't happen.

I reported it to their representative on another forum, hoping they address this in the first update.

Last edited:
There seems to be a bug in the release samples. Try to play an ff staccato chord around the C4 range while holding the sustain pedal briefly: You will hear a honky bass-y noise right after you release the pedal. Turn off release samples and it won't happen.

I reported it to their representative on another forum, hoping they address this in the first update.
Hi, I couldn't recreate this. Could you please send an email with more details to [email protected] ? Thanks! Uli

The particle engine seems very unique to me. I really liked the example in the video.
Otherwise, I don‘t feel the need of a new piano library right now.

Might be included in the next issue of Komplete, might not. Might be included two issues from now. They withheld their higher-end orchestra samples for a time.
I am quite sure it will be included in the next version of Komplete, but I am still considering it because I want it more than any other product that has come up between Kompletes.

I have an e-voucher and I think the license will be an easy thing to sell after the next Komplete comes out. At least that's the way my GAS is negotiating with my last remnants of common sense.

I am quite sure it will be included in the next version of Komplete, but I am still considering it because I want it more than any other product that has come up between Kompletes.

I have an e-voucher and I think the license will be an easy thing to sell after the next Komplete comes out. At least that's the way my GAS is negotiating with my last remnants of common sense.
That's exactly where I ended up

Top Bottom