What's new

Extended for 24hrs - 50% off: Drum Fury - Intro Pricing

Sample logic

Get 50% off the just released DRUM FURY by Sample Logic!

DRUM FURY is an extensive 11 GB collection of over 100 apocalyptic KONTAKT drum instruments. This is epic cinematic percussion at its finest, featuring multi-sampled performances that have been captured and programmed to perfection.

For just 2 weeks, you can get DRUM FURY for just $99.99 instead of $199.99!

Learn more here: https://www.samplelogic.com/products/drum-fury/

AT A GLANCE
  • 113 instruments
  • 10.64 GB Sample Content / 35,149 Samples
  • Powerful Mastering Tools via Energizer and Polisher
  • Entirely streamlined interface
  • Built for full Kontakt retail 5.8.1 or higher
  • Essential parameter controls to shift keymap range to stack multiple instruments and create custom ensembles
SoundCloud Demos

Youtube Videos

How does this library compare to/contrast against Expeditions?

Both are intriguing . . .

How does this library compare to/contrast against Expeditions?

Both are intriguing . . .

I don't believe that this was an inapt question . . . it was, in any event, sincere.

Thoughts, opinions, and Cold Hard Facts would still be appreciated greatly.

I don't believe that this was an inapt question . . . it was, in any event, sincere.

Thoughts, opinions, and Cold Hard Facts would still be appreciated greatly.

They are completely different.

Expeditions is pattern/loop-based, and focused on World/Ethnic sounds (percussion, organic textures, etc) and has a incredibly powerful engine featuring advanced sequencers and effects. The main selling point of that library, to me, is combining multiple sample sources and tweaking the hell out of them, blending them together, and creating unique rhythms that combine natural instruments with electronic effects and modulation. This is more of a library where you just hold one key, and the engine takes over to create the rhythm that you've loaded up or programmed.

Drum Fury is a full fledged drum sample library. There are zero loops and no sequencing or pattern options, and very limited effects compared to Expeditions. It covers a very wide range, from massive, epic drums, to solo drum hits, traditional percussion such as cymbals and timpani, and a nice variety of ethnic drums. The interface is very basic and straightforward, which I enjoy. Just 100% pristine samples, no bells and whistles that you might not even use anyway. I prefer to program my own patterns and rhythms in the piano roll in my DAW, so to me, for the price, it's one of the most complete drum packages I've seen (epic, traditional, intimate/solo, and ethnic, all in one)

Thank you very much for that comprehensive comparison!

Both remain intriguing . . . :)

Last edited:
I don't have Drum Fury yet, I will probably get it, but I own Expeditions. I agree with bfreepro that they are very different. Expeditions is great to get a lot of ideas for ethnic rythms and loops, while Drum Fury is a drum library that seems very tweakable.

Already have and love Expeditions too. Quite different. This is a masterful drum library. Great sounds and very tweakable indeed.

I'm honestly a bit shocked. Finally had a chance to make a video of how much content is included...

This is hands down the most "bang for your buck" drum library I've ever used in my life.
Epic Drums in various ensemble sizes, cymbals and gongs, marching band drums, massive impacts, ethnic/world percussion, all sampled in pristine detail and ALL IN ONE PACKAGE. You'd easily pay 1000 dollars buying separate collections with all these drums from other companies.

Hello... and HELP! I've got two issues I'm dealing with before this sale ends...

1) Every time I refresh my Drum Fury page on the Sample Logic website, the sale expiration clock resets back to 1 day, 10 hours, 49 minutes, 55 seconds. :eek: So I have no idea when this sale officially ends! Can anybody out there in VI-C land help me out with this? Thanks in advance.

2) I purchased a Sample Logic gift certificate from Audio Plugin Deals, and when I got the confirmation email, there was no redeemable code listed on the email. Ugh.

I've written to both Sample Logic & APD, but don't want to miss out on the sale. I guess I could buy Drum Fury without the gift certificate and try to get one of them to make it up to me afterwards. Still, it would help to know exactly when the sale ends!

UPDATE: I went and purchased Drum Fury, anyway, and then wrote to the two companies again. Hopefully at least one of them will come through to help get me the $50 rebate from the gift certificate I purchased.

Last edited:
Every time I refresh my Drum Fury page on the Sample Logic website, the sale expiration clock resets back to 1 day, 10 hours, 49 minutes, 55 seconds.
It seems to be stuck in a rift in the space-time continuum. I can't stop buying it over and over. Did I post this already?

Worked perfectly for me :
-bought a $50 gift certificate for $30 using APD deal => I had an email with voucher code
- went to buy Drum Fury using both the voucher & 10$ rebate code => I paid $39.

In total, I paid $69 / 62 EUR for the library and continuata worked just fine (unlike my previous installs of OT libs).

That’s a deal !

Top Bottom