What's new

Komplete 12 utilities symphonic series essenailts waste of money?

JPQ

komplete 12 ultimate symphonic series essenailts waste of money? i think does ultiamte verison of komplete having something which makes reason for me price difference. to me hard say this surely one thingwhat idislike they are recorded differenced places and very limited but i still think is there any gem of them.

Last edited:
Well - what's the biggest waste of money? A cheaper library that you continually find a use for, or an expensive library that you use once? ;) The value of the essentials series is personal to you!

Are you asking about the differences between the full and essentials versions?

Well - what's the biggest waste of money? A cheaper library that you continually find a use for, or an expensive library that you use once? ;) The value of the essentials series is personal to you!

Are you asking about the differences between the full and essentials versions?

partly yes but tihkn is useful get komplete ultimate if most likeyl these addinational orchestral stuff isonly what ireally tihnk needing. or getsomething elsewith price difference.

Ive used the essentials quite a bit.
The woodwinds are not great but the brass and strings are decent and the strings layer well.

Plus you get Damage. Ultimate is not a bad upgrade from Komplete. Depends on what you want

If you are getting Ultimate 12 just for the Essentials, then it's a complete waste of money. If you have nothing else, the Essentials will get you buy, but the Kontakt Factory sounds are better. The only ones of the series are the strings that are okay...worth upgrading the strings to the full Symphony Series...they have divisi and sound much better with the different mics and articulations. The woodwinds to me are unusable unless layered. Don't like the brass because it's way too wet...So again, if your only reason to buy Ultimate 12 is for the Essentials series, then do NOT buy it.

Another note on this though....I would wait for an upgrade sale...sometimes half off. I personally would not upgrade at full price.

Usually around the beginning of June for the upgrade sale. I found symphony essentials to be usable. But they are never my first choice and I wouldn't buy ultimate just for them.

However, I did buy ultimate for all the other great stuff that you get, like Session Horns Pro, Sessions Strings Pro, etc....

Top Bottom