What's new

Plugindiscounts....has anyone purchased anything via here?

constaneum

I'm not sure where to park this discussion thread. ~*Forum moderator*~ Do help me relocate this thread if it's deemed not appropriate on SampleTalk. Thanks.

Anyway, i've stumbled upon this website and i've noticed there are plugins which are way cheaper than sweetwater, audiodeluxe and etc. It's a website which i've never heard of. Has anyone purchased anything before from this website? Trustworthy? Reliable ?

Plugindiscounts.com - totally legit and a great support too. BTW it's always a good idea to buy your Waves WUP through these resellers, they're somehow able to offer you a better price even on the WUP.

Not in a while, but they are legit. I think for a while it was the only place you could buy the Relab reverbs.

The guy who runs it is also a mod at Gearslutz BTW - the rap subforum IIRC.

Probably the first online web-shop for plugins, bought many from Tony throughout the years. I got a killer deal on Mercury years ago way before Waves started discounting heavily.

Last edited:
I've bought from PluginDiscounts and had no troubles. They're one of 5 or 6 sites that I regularly check for deals.

And, as @MisteR has already mentioned, they don't send you junk mail.

Plugindiscounts.com - totally legit and a great support too. BTW it's always a good idea to buy your Waves WUP through these resellers, they're somehow able to offer you a better price even on the WUP.
is there any coupon code?

Top Bottom