What's new

Art Conductor 5.5 is out

hey guys,

we've released a free service update for Art Conductor 5. it contains bug fixes for VSL library templates and also loads of small refinements for many other templates.
Version 5 owners have received a notification mail with a download link.

If somebody hasn't, please get in touch through the form on our website: https://www.babylonwaves.com

Have a good one!

Here's a new video by professionalcomposers.com - it's 10 minute walkthrough which gives you a great overview on how things work in Logic 10.4.

So, 4 more days and the 50% discount offer for Art Conductor 4 owners is over. If you haven't received your voucher code, please get in touch with me and I'll help you out :)

@babylonwaves finally got around to using these, awesome to have articulation sets for every single library in my collection.

One strange thing though - I'm using Emotional Violin and Emotional Cello in a project, the Cello's articulation sets are working perfectly however the main Emotional Violin patch doesn't seem to load, I have to use the Intimate Violin articulation set which has a couple of things named differently.

One strange thing though - I'm using Emotional Violin and Emotional Cello in a project, the Cello's articulation sets are working perfectly however the main Emotional Violin patch doesn't seem to load, I have to use the Intimate Violin articulation set which has a couple of things named differently.
hey @KallumS - send me a mail and i'll reply with an update, i've fixed it already. sorry for that!

Hey guys,
we've just released version 5.1 - The update adds support for the following libraries and is free of charge for existing Art Conductor 5 owners:

Audio Imperia Talos Low Brass and Horns
Best Service Ethno World 6 Voices
Heavyocity NOVO Essentials
Orchestral Tools Metropolis Ark 4
Sonic Scores Amadeus
Spitfire Studio Brass
Spitfire Studio Strings
Spitfire Studio Woodwinds
Spitfire Studio Woodwinds Pro
Vir2 MOJO 2

In case you own version 5 and you haven't received an email now, please contact us through the support form on our website.

Enjoy!

Just grabbed Cubase 10 Pro with the current sale.

AC looks pretty good.

Covers a majority of my libraries.

Like the direction and attribute thing, if i understand it correctly.

Just installed C10Pro today.

What's the general opinion of this?

I'm sure there are others more experienced that might comment, but as someone new learning Cubase it was money well spent (and then some) to have a consistent set of expression maps to use the various libraries.

I started trying to make my own but it is certainly a time consuming task and found that the couple maps I made were half-baked at best.

So technically you could do all this all on your own, but for me the time I saved by forking over a little $ was well worth it to focus on playing / learning the ins/outs of cubase and not creating maps

Question about these Expression maps w Cubase:
Does it use UACC with "Attribute" for the Spitfire ones? (As opposed to Key Switch w/ "Direction"?)

Top Bottom