What's new

Cubase (Mac) not getting signal from VEP (PC)

KEM

The TENET Guy
So whenever my PC needs an update it won't let me shut it down unless it downloads the update, which is annoying but has never been an issue up until now, the last update did something and now Cubase on my Mac doesn't get a signal from VEP on my PC, it also messed up my Microsoft Remote Desktop, that I was able to fix, but I can't figure out how to get Cubase to get a signal from VEP, it recognizes any instances I have and can connect to them, but it doesn't get a signal if I play anything.

Are you on windows 7? There was a security update in Jan that messed up networking on windows 7 machines. I had to system restore back to a state before I installed the update in order to get VEP and file sharing working again.

Are you on windows 7? There was a security update in Jan that messed up networking on windows 7 machines. I had to system restore back to a state before I installed the update in order to get VEP and file sharing working again.

10, but it might be a similar issue, I just looked at my PC and for some reason my WiFi was completely disabled and I had to go through a bunch of loopholes just to turn it back on, I haven’t checked to see if that worked but it could be the issue

Ok so I turned the WiFi back on and now my Mac doesn’t even recognize anything, no instances even show up anymore...

Top Bottom