What's new

U-he Diva & Repro on sale for 50% - redundant if i have Arturia V collection 6?

Is it redundant in this case?
And isn't Diva, as a 7 or 8 years old vst is "old news"?

The u-he synths are in a different league, if you ask me...
So: no, i absolutetly don't think they are redundant.

Comparing Repro to Diva i think Repro is a huge leap in terms of emulating the analogue sound.
(I still hope, there will be an updated version of the Diva filters one day...)
Still, both have quite a different character; Diva is leaning a bit more towards the softer side.

I also think U-he is in a different league than the NI offerings,these are great synths!
Zebra and Hive will be updated to Z3 and H2 pretty soon that's why they weren't updated for this sale. I am a bit surprised they didn't update Bazille for this sale,it's awesome but I guess a bit more of a niche product.

I also think U-he is in a different league than the NI offerings,these are great synths!
Zebra and Hive will be updated to Z3 and H2 pretty soon that's why they weren't updated for this sale. I am a bit surprised they didn't update Bazille for this sale,it's awesome but I guess a bit more of a niche product.
Do you you when?

Hive in about 2 months,Zebra 3 I'm not sure but from what we hear it's getting closer........

Diva is amazing. Haven't heard anything like it (well, a lot like it but not as good).

Repro 1 and 5 have some serious balls (as does Bazille).

Both amazing synths - they're in the top tier of VIs for me. I'm just disappointed you can only get the other products by buying the full bundle. I already have Diva, Repro and Color Copy and there's no 'complete my bundle' option.

Diva is so smooth and creamy. It's like jumping into a bathtub of flan.
Creamy-Caramel-Flan_exps2197_GPW2337930A12_09_2bC_RMS-1-696x696.jpg

I have Repro and it's awesome. Really makes me question if there
is a reason to get hardware DSI synths. It's that good. I'm contemplating the bundle, but I would like to know if it's one bundle license or individual licenses. I would then be selling my extra copy of Repro.

Last edited:
You actually keep the preset packages,selling Repro is a separate thing.

I was just thinking the same thing. What does Diva do that something in the Arturia V Collection doesn't?

Seems like the answer is quality/preference.

Diva isn't redundant in any case. It's one of the best instruments you'll ever buy, and I know quite a few folks here agree with me. Don't even hesitate, total no-brainer if you want a terrific synth. Makes Arturia look a little suck (well, I can't say that about the entire Arturia line, because there are some pearls there imo).

Which of the Arturia Collection do you think are bad? And is it the sound in general or bad replication?

Not a super big fan outside a few patches from ARP, CS, Continental and Mini Vs. I've owned so much of their stuff but ended up selling most of it. I have Spark, which is probably one of their best imo.

Like I mentioned, I don't want to come down too hard on Arturia, because I can recall off the top of my head certain patches I'd rather not live without.

Top Bottom