What's new

Eduardo Tarilonte DARK ERA

Not too get too OT, but if you had to pick up just 1 or 2 Tari libs, what would it be? Thinking about ERA vocal Codex and Sennevai right now...

Without a doubt ERA II is his best lib. If you can pick up a second one beyond that honestly it really depends on your tastes and needs. If you're looking for vocals, Vocal Codex is wonderful. The Celtia patch there IMO is one of the most beautiful solo vocal VSTs in existence. I get a lot of use out of the Heroica patch as well. Shevannai is a really nice lib and has a bit more functionality than Celtia ... though IMO the sound in Celtia is easily better. So it depends on what matters more to you. In case you would also consider a non-vocal lib and have an interest in more "eastern" sounding instruments, Ancient Era Persia is excellent.

Hi guys,
First of all thank you very much for your words! :) This library is a very special one, probably my favorite so far.
I understand your complains, but Engine is a good and reliable platform so far and the good news is that a new version, completely made from scratch, is coming. We are working hard on it!
And coming back to the library, one of the best points of it, is that you can create lots of stuff just with the sounds of the library. I will post some demos as soon as possible.
Again, thanks a lot for your support. I appreciate it a lot! :)
Tari
This new version of Engine is a free update, i assume?

Hi @TARI ,

I'm guessing that the upcoming DARK ERA library will be released with the current version of ENGINE, rather than the new one. Correct ?

Any idea or info. on when the new version of ENGINE/Indepence Pro will be out ?

Thanks,
Muziksculp

This Engine thing is really strange. I wonder why there is already an Independence Pro 3 Engine with lots of additional possibilities (even in the free version !) used with the magix sampler but it wont load the bestservice libraries :-(. Would be much easier if they could let this engines based on the same core run parallel in use.

Based on Engine version history, the problem with activation on Win 10 should be fixed:

Engine 2.5.0.183 (Mai 9th 2018)
- Copy Protection improvements to avoid broken activations after Windows updates.

Based on Engine version history, the problem with activation on Win 10 should be fixed:

Engine 2.5.0.183 (Mai 9th 2018)
- Copy Protection improvements to avoid broken activations after Windows updates.
It's fixed, but make sure you restart your computer to make the update active.

Freshly back from NAMM and my final stop of the day (literally as the event officially ended) was the Best Services booth. Had an opportunity to hear some of this phenomenal new library and share some moments with Tari. As one of my favorite developer/creators it was a true pleasure to meet him in person and discover what a humble, soulful and truly beautiful human being he is.

One of the things that attracts me to his library’s ( outside of the fact that they are beautifully recorded etc) is that there is a certain “magical” quality to them. It was quite apparent where that quality originates from .

This new one will be a insta-buy for me . Sounds Phenomenal.

-Brandon

I wonder why there is already an Independence Pro 3 Engine with lots of additional possibilities (even in the free version !) used with the magix sampler but it wont load the bestservice libraries :-(

Because Magix doesn't care about updating Independence apparently, and Engine itself is not being handled by Magix, but by Best Service instead. So it's kind of bifurcated development...

Engine itself is not being handled by Magix, but by Best Service instead.

Thanks for the feedback EvilDragon.

It's good, and a bit reassuring to know that it's Best Service that's developing ENGINE, and hopefully improving, and updating it in the near future, and not Magix, which has wasted a great opportunity to improve, and further develop Independence Pro.

Thanks for the feedback EvilDragon.

It's good, and a bit reassuring to know that it's Best Service that's developing ENGINE, and hopefully improving, and updating it in the near future, and not Magix, which has wasted a great opportunity to improve, and further develop Independence Pro.
Yes, it is Best Service who is developing Engine 3. So rest assured you will get an awesome support from them :)

Are there plans to develop ENGINE further, into a full featured sampler?
Or will it always remain player-esque?

Are there plans to develop ENGINE further, into a full featured sampler?
Or will it always remain player-esque?
Hi Ben,
Currently we have laid the foundation for the transition of most our existing libraries to the new Engine. Since it is a complete rewrite we will have to "rebuild" every library which unfortunately takes time. After that we plan to open Engine to other developers and users... but this will certainly take more time than we all wish it would :)
Best regards
Wolfgang

Top Bottom