What's new

Spitfire Audio London Contemporary Orchestra Textures – Available now

colour me intrigued - does SFA do intro pricing? Sounds a bit like a contender to Time Macro, albeit in a different style.
Think you could be spot on there. It does indeed look like a similar set of evolving textures like Time Macro. That makes this quite interesting (to me) as I think Time Macro is marvellous. If it’s on a similar level while covering slightly different material perhaps with an included evo grid (which would make perfect sense for a library of a TM type) then I’m watching with interest. Still undecided without more detail but the second trailer sounds great.

Wondering how much synergy with existing LCO Strings ? Would be cool if SF did Promo pricing for LCO concurrent with this Intro …… ;)

Pass the synergy, please! Loving the sounds of LCO, but it's biggest limitation is that it's hard to ensemble with "normal" sounding instruments in composition except where LCO is the lead instrument, and even then it takes some work. This may be the missing link. So much for "gawd I have enough libraries..." which I spoke as recently as recently.

Hearing the first trailer, didn't pique my interest at all. Trying to stick to my New Year's resolution of buying less libraries this year. But after hearing this new trailer, I might be tempted.

Same here! After the first trailer: not for me. After the second trailer: I'm definitely interested!

I'm curious to see how big this library is; big toy box, or refined group of useful tools.

Also wondering if it will be in Kontakt or the Spitfire engine... I could see it as a sort of collection of Lab like instruments/textures.

YES_ SF /LCO ! NO_ FB
Cool that OT choose to also do major announcement on YT. :thumbsup:

(edit) BTW _ No 'criticism/ negatives' toward FB. Simply not needed here and disappointed to miss desirable content limited to FB users.

Last edited:
A copy of the OT presentation was posted by a member here. Hopefully this is possibility for tomorrow's FB presentation ?
I imagine SF will put the thing, or at least the highlights, up on their YouTube channel eventually. But it kind of irks me when companies just assume that everyone is willing to be on Facebook. On the other hand, in this case, I don't care that much since I am not that interested in this particular stream as a stream if they do port the good bits to YouTube eventually.

Top Bottom