What's new

Spitfire Christmas wishlist 2018 is coming !!!

Does anyone if the discounts work for crossgrades? e.g I own HZ Percussion but will I get the discount on the upgrade to HZP Pro or the full product itself?

Does anyone if the discounts work for crossgrades? e.g I own HZ Percussion but will I get the discount on the upgrade to HZP Pro or the full product itself?
As long as you can add it to your wish list I'd think yes, but you should contact support to know for sure.

Thermonucleair again? Sounds promising. My wishlist thusfar: OA chamber Evo, Spitfire Solo Strings, North 7 vintage keys, DC noisemaker and the other 2 OA libs. Included the OA bundle too, for when bundle discounts go thermonucleair too...

@SpitfireSupport
I've never taken part in a SF wishlist sale, but following Christian's video, did I get this right that ALL items put in the list will be discounted? (I read last year's SF wishlist thread and it didn't seem to be the case)

Also, can you usually add bundles in there for this event ? :)

Do you think it counts if it's already added, or do we need to remove and add again to get it to be "triggered"? I apologize for my ignorance.

That's not what Christian says in the video: ''Everything in your wishlist will be discounted'''. Could be that the amount of discount differs between products, I think...?
The previous year you would get different codes for each item in your wishlist, from what Christian video suggests is that this year it'll be 1 code for everything.

*Disclaimer - I watched the video with the sound off & closed captions on so I might be completely wrong

Trying to understand how it works i also wonder if i have to buy all items in the wishlist to get the discount or do i get a seperate discount for each item in the wishlist and can choose what i want at the end.

You’ll receive individual discount for each product in your wish list. Then you buy what you want

SF took everything to a cap of 15 items (the highest pricest ones) from the wish list before. "Thermonuclear like last year" probably means discounts of 40%? It's not a bad deal, but I think this wish list would be more interesting, if they just offered a few items, but at a higher discount.

No. A few, and if you have many items in your wishlist, they'll pick the ones to discount.

Yes I understand last year it worked like this, but it's it your understanding watching Christian's video for this year too?

Was there a deal last year where you could get Symphonic strings + SCS for about 600 ? Or was that during BF 2017 ?

Top Bottom