What's new

Keepforest AizerX

Sopranos

Anyone have the AizerX series? Can you recommend one of the titles over the others? I know they have Modern, Classic, and new Trailer title within the series. Do you have a favorite or one that you use the most?

Cheers!

I bought X Classic Tool Kit...

Lots of good useful Trailer sounds...limited amount of tweaking available but good enough ...nice large interface...really small buttons to tweak with making large interface pretty useless. Would I buy again?...since I bought on sale the answer is yes.

I have their previous libraries and love them , but have not seen or heard enough about AizerX to get me to pull the trigger on them. Although , I did get a generous coupon offer good until the 26th so I'm still looking into AizerX.

I bought the Classic Trailer Tool Kit and it's actually really good. At the moment I use it in all my new trailers. No regrets here. I don't care for their strange product line (classic vs modern etc.). It's confusing to say the least. I produce trailers all the time and don't make any distinction between classic, modern or whatever. Worse, they don't really explain the differences on their website apart from marketing gibberish. Just my opinion. I still but their products. :)

I have their previous libraries and love them , but have not seen or heard enough about AizerX to get me to pull the trigger on them. Although , I did get a generous coupon offer good until the 26th so I'm still looking into AizerX.
Exactly me too - that's why I'm checking.

I bought Evolution Atlantica which has some good sounds but a lot of them sound similar to me. I still think it was worth the reasonable price I paid.

I’ve also gotten the coupon offer and wonder if there would be much duplication. With the discount, it would still be twice what I paid for Atlantica.

I bought Evolution Atlantica which has some good sounds but a lot of them sound similar to me. I still think it was worth the reasonable price I paid.

I’ve also gotten the coupon offer and wonder if there would be much duplication. With the discount, it would still be twice what I paid for Atlantica.
Atlantica is my favorite of Dragon, Vikings and Atlantica. I think I'm going to go with the AizerX Classic Trailer Toolkit as it seems to be a good bread and butter version with a little more flexibility . It would be awesome if you could load up the wav samples from previous libraries into the interface.

Anyone having issues with the Classic Trailer Toolkit? Seems to get hung up or pauses on the loops/badass intros... they don't play fluid.

Cheers!

I grabbed Modern Trailer Toolkit during the sale as I was looking for something with a little bit more creative flexibility than other things in my collection like Rise & Hit and 8Dio Hybrid Tools packages.

Anyone having issues with the Classic Trailer Toolkit? Seems to get hung up or pauses on the loops/badass intros... they don't play fluid.

Cheers!

I've seen sporadic posts where users were having performance issues with the various AizerX tools but have yet to experience that while using it over the past few days. The poster in that instance mentioned the Keep Forest team had them disable/remove any FX they had enabled and that seemed to resolve the issue.

I'm not sure if there could be other factors impacting the performance in their case, such as hosting/loading samples from 7200 RPM vs SSD drive.

Last edited:
I had the same. They provided me with some new files to load into Kontakt. Seems to work better but still have some hanging notes from time to time

I seemed to pinpoint it more to the tension phrases. Also I noticed that the BPM will affect it... at 120bpm they play through pretty smoothly. At 100bpm (which is the suggested speed) and anything slower then it hangs up.

Sucks.

I just got the SFX toolkit (most expensive one) on the sale and I am pretty annoyed at the performance right now. It was fairly small library so I’m running it off an HDD. Just playing the init/default sounds and there’s major lag when going from one sound to the next. It takes a second or two to show the new wave graphic and also to even play the sound. I’ll try it from an SSD and report back, right now it’s pretty annoying tbh

Top Bottom