What's new

24 Hour Deal: Soniccouture Pan Drums for €49 | $49

soniccouture

(broken link removed)
pandrums-main.jpg

7 DAYS 7 DEALS

From 14th to 21st December we will be launching an exclusive flash deal every day - but each one only lasts 24 hours, so don't procrastinate, mate.

DAY 3 DEAL 3
It really is one of those instruments that you just have to own. The undisputed King of hand-pan libraries, even if all you do is pour a drink, sit down, run the jammer and tweak the filters it will reward your soul.

The deal also applies to upgrades.

(broken link removed)

They are very nice sounding. 5 different "drums" They look more like shields in the pictures, but I have seen these drums and they aren't really shields.

The Halo has 2 versions - in B and in C. There are also a number of presets that add effects to the samples. There is also a Hang Mk1 and Mk2 and the Rock Creeks. The Rock Creeks are a pair of metal drums that have a bell tone and there are arpeggiated presets that sound pretty cool.

If you like that metallic bell sound this is a great instrument.

Tempted with this one. Already have the alien drum library from you know who, but almost certainly this would sound better

Watch out!!! I was listening to some pan drum demos on SC webpage when I discovered that I unconsciously hit the buy button and purchased the damned thing. Very strange experience. You better avoid the product page altogether....

Tempted with this one. Already have the alien drum library from you know who, but almost certainly this would sound better

I have that one as well including the v2. I never really used it, to be honest. I was a bit disappointed by the sound after I purchased it. So I am tempted as well, but probably going to let this one pass. I also have Fracture Sounds' Zen Drum. I don't know how they compare.

Got them some time ago after becoming enamoured with Manu Delagos videos and the Solaris score.

I saw him on a Dutch music television program. Very nice. What drew me to the instrument was the opening act for Dead Can Dance during their Anastasis tour.

Grabbed these. Very happy! I own the Alien Drum and the Hang Drum that's in Ra. SC Pan Drums are no doubt superior to both. Great sound, deep velocity layering and rr's, 5 different drums and many choices for mapping. Original, chromatic (in chromatic it shows which notes are from the original scale, very cool), two hands, plus a couple more. I've always wanted these, but opted for cheaper alternatives. Now I have them, and for only $49. A total steal!

Thanks SC, Happy holidays -)

Last edited:
[Logged in to my account] I'm seeing Glassworks & xtended piano marked down - could this be the day 5 deal? :D

Own glassworks already but XTended Piano would be tempting :)

Top Bottom