What's new

Choice 8dio 8W Black Edition for sound like Hiroyuki Sawano?

Buy 8Dio 8W?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

HM_Music

I think to buy 8dio v8p 8w black edition + emperium choirs bondle.
How its can work for this sound

I hear demo 8w and it sounds great, i think if i layering this with another lib i give pawerful sound, but mb 8w too much huge and metropolis ark will work better
8w for 500$ good deal, but its still 500$
Also i looking for some vocal lib, with sound in a similar style.

I already have
EW Composer Cloud
Cinematic Studio Strings
NI 11U with Full Symphony Series
8dio Insolidus
Cinebrass Pro
Albion One
Perfomance samples oceania + caspian
virharmonic violins
Tina Guo cello

In future going to buy
Orchestra Tool Strings, Brass, Woods
Spitfire HZ Percussion, Chamber Strings

Last edited:
I think to buy 8dio v8p 8w black edition + emperium choirs bondle.
How its can work for this sound

I hear demo 8w and it sounds great, i think if i layering this with another lib i give pawerful sound, but mb 8w too much huge and metropolis ark will work better
8w for 500$ good deal, but its still 500$
Also i looking for some vocal lib, with sound in a similar style.

I already have
EW Composer Cloud
Cinematic Studio Strings
NI 11U with Full Symphony Series
8dio Insolidus
Cinebrass Pro
Albion One
Perfomance samples oceania + caspian
virharmonic violins
Tina Guo cello

In future going to buy
Orchestra Tool Strings, Brass, Woods
Spitfire HZ Percussion, Chamber Strings

I think with what you have currently, you can already produce tracks like Sawano Hiroyuki's...

I think with what you have currently, you can already produce tracks like Sawano Hiroyuki's...
not interested use some library again and again, besides i planned spend for +1 AllInOne lib for add more different character/tone/color sounds.

I think spend money for
1. Cinnematic studio brass
2. Spitfire chamber strings
3. V8P Emperium Choirs Bundle Edition or mb best metropolis ark 1? whats is best variant for me?

8W is not a very comprehensive library. Even the string shorts suffer from a lack of dynamics and RR's, and just sound strange. I've barely touched it since i bought it. I like some of the percussion and FX though.
I'd go for other libraries, or use what you have already. Buying a fancy new library won't make you sound like that, it's all in the writing and orchestration (and production to some extent)

I'm not sure you would need all those extra mic positions. I own Majestica and the 3 mics that it has are just fine. The Black Edition is basically more mics and a a lot of extra GB so you'll sacrifice hard drive space. It's a big sound but honestly you'll get much more bang for your buck with the Ark series.
Even at the discounted rate they currently have for 8VP members.

Top Bottom