What's new

New from Strezov Sampling: Afflatus Chapter - Part one: Strings

I was used to it sustain pedal (I know here is not work in this way) thanks for tip.
Yeah it is work now!

Seems fuzzy now given posts about planned enhancements.
Has Stezov specifically indicated these Updates will not be provided to purchasers from contracted outlets, such as Time + Space? Has this been made clear anywhere _ officially ?

I aborted T+S _ Afflatus purchase based on posts here.
No problem, massive stuff coming over next weeks.
Seems like another sale would have been a good thing for all concerned tho.
Likely not for me, or some others, if Updates will not be provided as for those purchasing from Strezov directly.
I see no reason why the updates won't be applied to a person's Strezov account even if they bought from TS. Perhaps ask Strezov directly, but I'm certain anyone buying the library now will get the updates no matter where they purchase it from.

They definitely do, my purchase of Macabre Solo Strings was from T&S and they added that to my User Account thus giving me a Crossgrade price.

Saw that T&S price, nearly got in there, dithered too long and now it seems it was a cock-up... f**k it...

Thats the price of prcorastination, but even at intro price... very tempting.

@Strezov could you please clarify something that I read somewhere regarding the cross-grade price? I think I read that it is permanent. Does that mean that the current absolute price for cross-graders is permanent or the percentage discount is permanent?

@Strezov could you please clarify something that I read somewhere regarding the cross-grade price? I think I read that it is permanent. Does that mean that the current absolute price for cross-graders is permanent or the percentage discount is permanent?

Also, (long Thread) ….. was the 'Crossgrade' amount posted? Was considering Macbre Strings earlier, and Crossgrade to Afflatus may help. Of course, Afflatus now raises concerns if it offers content which
could cover for Macabre Strings ?

no errors! they say "save up to 19%"
https://www.timespace.com/products/strezkov-afflatus-chapter-1-strings

Strezov Sampling Afflatus Chapter 1 - Strings
Thematic string collection of modern minimalist to golden age and lush epic string ensembles

(broken link removed)

OUR PRICE:

€649.02 inc. VAT
€799.00 Inc. VAT
€540.85 exc. VAT

Taxes (VAT) will be calculated based on delivery address at checkout.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Here i am on the T & S page, and it says $729.
Since i'm from Israel i believe i'm not suppose to pay any VAT. I've entered my correct address, but nothing changed. What am i missing?

The crossgrade discounts are permanent and are added on top of active discounts from sales like the intro pricing offer (-150€). Once the intro price expires the price will go back to the normal retail price minus the crossgrade discounts for owners of other Strezov Sampling products.

The crossgrade discounts are permanent and are added on top of active discounts from sales like the intro pricing offer (-150€). Once the intro price expires the price will go back to the normal retail price minus the crossgrade discounts for owners of other Strezov Sampling products.

Thanks, sorry if I'm not understanding but I guess my question is if my crossgrade discount currently is e634 (a 2.3% discount off e649). Will the crossgrade discount after the intro price expires be e634 still or 2.3% off e799?

Thanks, sorry if I'm not understanding but I guess my question is if my crossgrade discount currently is e634 (a 2.3% discount off e649). Will the crossgrade discount after the intro price expires be e634 still or 2.3% off e799?
I'd like to know that as well, as my price is also currently e634.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Here i am on the T & S page, and it says $729.
Since i'm from Israel i believe i'm not suppose to pay any VAT. I've entered my correct address, but nothing changed. What am i missing?
The sale was taken down. TS was undercutting Strezov.

The price depends on your existing libraries. It shows in my account up as €589.00 which will be plus VAT if purchased. Screenshot 2018-11-15 at 20.04.10.jpg
Yes, I think people are also curious about their crossgrade price once the intro price ends. Obviously a 4% discount for example will remove a larger chunk off the e799 than the intro price, so that has to be taken into account.

if that library could do some fast agile stuff I would have pulled the trigger, but man, you cannot have everything.
It can go a lot faster than I showed in the video, but I'm not sure exactly what kind of speed or movement you're wanting so I could put up an example track if you'd like and you can go from there.

Top Bottom