What's new

60% off EastWest

jrrshop

Purveyors of musical dreams fulfilled
60% off EastWest libraries and bundles (excludes educational, upgrades, and Voices of Soul). Also, receive a free license for Play 6 with every purchase. Play 6 provides improved effects, faster loading times, and advanced integration with hardware controllers for all EastWest libraries:

https://www.jrrshop.com/computer-so...c&limit=54&manufacturer=129&order=name&sale=1

EastWest BECHSTEIN D-280 SILVER $52.80
EastWest BOSENDORFER 290 SILVER $52.80
EastWest FAB FOUR $159.60
EastWest GHOSTWRITER $159.60
EastWest GOLIATH $159.60
EastWest GYPSY $159.60
EastWest HOLLYWOOD BRASS GOLD $106.00
EastWest HOLLYWOOD BRASS SILVER $52.80
EastWest HOLLYWOOD CELLO GOLD $79.60
EastWest HOLLYWOOD CHOIRS DIAMOND $319.60
EastWest HOLLYWOOD CHOIRS GOLD $266.00
EastWest HOLLYWOOD HARP GOLD $79.60
EastWest HOLLYWOOD ORCH PERC SILVR $52.80
EastWest HOLLYWOOD ORCH SILVER $159.60
EastWest HOLLYWOOD ORCHESTRA GOLD $266.00
EastWest HOLLYWOOD PERCUSSION GOLD $106.00
EastWest HOLLYWOOD SOLOSERIES GOLD $212.00
EastWest HOLLYWOOD STRINGS GOLD $106.00
EastWest HOLLYWOOD STRINGS SILVER $52.80
EastWest HOLLYWOOD VIOLIN GOLD $79.60
EastWest HOLLYWOOD WOODWINDS GOLD $106.00
EastWest HOLLYWOOD WOODWINDS SILVR $52.80
EastWest HW CHOIRS+VOTE BNDL DMND $479.20
EastWest HW CHOIRS+VOTE BNDL GOLD $425.60
EastWest HW Orch Gold + Solo Inst $426.00
EastWest MIDI GUITAR SERIES BUNDLE $398.00
EastWest MIDI GUITAR SERIES Vol 1 $79.60
EastWest MIDI GUITAR SERIES Vol 2 $79.60
EastWest MIDI GUITAR SERIES Vol 3 $79.60
EastWest MIDI GUITAR SERIES Vol 4 $79.60
EastWest MIDI GUITAR SERIES Vol5 $79.60
EastWest MINISTRY OF ROCK 1 $159.60
EastWest MINISTRY OF ROCK 2 $159.60
EastWest PRODRUMMER 1 $79.60
EastWest PRODRUMMER 1 & 2 $132.00
EastWest PRODRUMMER 2 $79.60
EastWest QUANTUM LEAP PIANOS GOLD $159.60
EastWest RA $159.60
EastWest SILK $159.60
EastWest STEINWAY D SILVER $52.80
EastWest STORMDRUM 2 $159.60
EastWest STORMDRUM 2 PRO BUNDLE $186.00
EastWest STORMDRUM 3 $159.60
EastWest SYMPHONIC CHOIRS BUNDLE $186.00
EastWest SYMPHONIC CHOIRS GOLD $159.60
EastWest SYMPHONIC ORCH SILVER $106.00
EastWest SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA GOLD $212.00
EastWest THE DARK SIDE $159.60
EastWest VOICES OF PASSION $159.60
EastWest VOICES OF THE EMPIRE $159.60
EastWest YAMAHA C7 SILVER $52.80

Last edited:
Does anyone have any experience with the Hollywood Choirs Diamond product?
I currently don't have a choir library and was thinking to buy this one, however, as it is going to be my only choir library for years to come, I would like for it to be a sort of jack-of-all-trades kind of thing. Would you describe it as such?

Does anyone have any experience with the Hollywood Choirs Diamond product?
I currently don't have a choir library and was thinking to buy this one, however, as it is going to be my only choir library for years to come, I would like for it to be a sort of jack-of-all-trades kind of thing. Would you describe it as such?
Depends on what you mean by jack-of-all-trades. It's definitely a capable library in general, and probably the choir I would choose if I could only have one, but the main focus of Hollywood Choirs is the wordbuilder. If you want a full wordbuilder that can do actual words and not just dog Latin, it's basically the only game in town. If you don't want the wordbuilder, there are other choir libraries available with more features at similar or lower price points (though this is, in fact, the cheapest Hollywood Choirs has been to date).

The main things that many people feel Hollywood Choirs is missing are sampled legato, SATB sections (HC has only two sections -- men and women), and choral effects. If those things are more important to you than the wordbuilder, then Hollywood Choirs wouldn't be a good choice.

Also be aware that while a lot of people are satisfied enough with the default wordbuilder output that they don't tweak things, using the wordbuilder really well has a very steep learning curve. Be prepared to invest a lot of time in learning it if you want the best results.

Last edited:
is hollywood orchestra silver good? ive been using albion I for 2 years now; im planning to add another library to my wallet.

is hollywood orchestra silver good? ive been using albion I for 2 years now; im planning to add another library to my wallet.

get gold if you can. its not that much more expensive but worth it. silver strings for example are missing some dynamic layers and and also round robins on shorts. i had silver a few years back, and would always go for gold or even diamond if you can.

I own it since around 8 years and still use it sometimes. However soundwise I prefer Lacrimosa and Insolidous. They sit in the mix without much EQing. East West sounds a little resonant and thin and is difficult to get right. But word-builder is fun to play with.
Hollywood Choirs is out recently. You must be referring to Symphonic Choirs.

Which discount codes can be added to this? I am actually myself thinking about getting Hollywood Brass. A dedicated Brass library seems like it could be a game changer for me.
When you put a product into a shopping cart it takes away some amount of money as well. Just try it.

Would you recommend Spaces or is there sth "better" in the price range?
Lexicon MPX for $23. :2thumbs:

Absolutely ridiculous prices. To think that you can get a truly great sounding brass AND strings section for $200 ... the mind boggles.

How long this is saddly i need buy my glasses and i cannot at least soon this but Hollywood orchestra gold maybe even with solo sounds sound nice this prie. same for RA/Silk what i also like even old symphonic orchestra has something what i like (one glokenspiel sound for exampel

Which discount codes can be added to this? I am actually myself thinking about getting Hollywood Brass. A dedicated Brass library seems like it could be a game changer for me.

Use coupon code "Group".

Also, I forgot to mention that free licenses for Play 6 are included with every purchase. Play 6 provides improved effects, faster loading times, and advanced integration with hardware controllers.

Would you recommend Spaces or is there sth "better" in the price range?

For film and foley work, the only reverb I know of that provides such a vast collection of actual acoustic spaces is Altiverb. Also, Spaces II has the EastWest Studios impulses, which used to be Ocean Way.

How long this is saddly i need buy my glasses and i cannot at least soon this but Hollywood orchestra gold maybe even with solo sounds sound nice this prie. same for RA/Silk what i also like even old symphonic orchestra has something what i like (one glokenspiel sound for exampel

The sale ends November 30.

Top Bottom