What's new

Payment alternatives

premjj

Hi

I needed to sell some of my stuff here. But for some reason I am unable to add my bank account to Paypal.

Are there any alternative method for transferring payments which are secure and which are also acceptable on the forum here?

Thanks in advance.

Apple Pay recently extended itself into the world of money exchange between individuals. I'm not sure how that would work or if it's even been rolled out into your area of the world (assuming you're outside the US). Perhaps this is worthwhile to look at as I gather lots of folks here are in the Apple-sphere.

I looked into Stripe recently and I couldn't find mention of a mechanism for individual exchange - they seem to be based around business to customer. Hope this helps a little.

Apple Pay recently extended itself into the world of money exchange between individuals. I'm not sure how that would work or if it's even been rolled out into your area of the world (assuming you're outside the US). Perhaps this is worthwhile to look at as I gather lots of folks here are in the Apple-sphere.

I looked into Stripe recently and I couldn't find mention of a mechanism for individual exchange - they seem to be based around business to customer. Hope this helps a little.
Thanks. Let me check up. Am not an Apple user though.

Thanks. Loads of options here. Have you tried out any of them (excluding PayPal)?

No, I've never had to. Here in Canada, we also have Interac, but it appears we can use it to send internationally but not receive.

I have been using for quite sometimes a great alternative to PayPal which is TransferWise and much cheaper, just do a search as I am not sure I am allowed to post links of this nature here.

Cheers, Mx

I have been using for quite sometimes a great alternative to PayPal which is TransferWise and much cheaper, just do a search as I am not sure I am allowed to post links of this nature here.

Cheers, Mx

Thanks. Let me check that out too.

Top Bottom