What's new

A Magical Journey (Fantasy Adventure)

Here is a little Disney-esque piece I put together. All with spitfire orchestral bundle, minus some light 8dio choir. Hope you enjoy it!

\

How could I passed dat shit, man, Cool stuff! And very vibrant track and orchestration here. You treat the midi stuff with a lot of respect, I like that a lot and it sounds great! :)

How could I passed dat shit, man, Cool stuff! And very vibrant track and orchestration here. You treat the midi stuff with a lot of respect, I like that a lot and it sounds great! :)
Thanks Alexander! Much appreciated!

@JonAdamich : congrats, that's a fantastic mockup!
Did you use additional reverbs to get this great sense of space or did you reach it with mixing different mic positions?
Only using the Tree mics (other than a few small instances here and there). Then an algorithmic reverb which gives me close to the same sound as adding the spitfire ambiance mics without decimating my ram and cpu. Also, a little bit of plate over the strings to gloss them up. All in all, tree mics and a reverb.

Thanks!

Thanks Alexander! Much appreciated!

Only using the Tree mics (other than a few small instances here and there). Then an algorithmic reverb which gives me close to the same sound as adding the spitfire ambiance mics without decimating my ram and cpu. Also, a little bit of plate over the strings to gloss them up. All in all, tree mics and a reverb.

Thanks!
Great Mix also, congratulations!

Top Bottom