1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zebra Theta Teaser! (The Unfinished Retro Synth Summer)

Discussion in 'COMMERCIAL Announcements' started by TheUnfinished, Jun 19, 2017.

1. OP
    OP
    TheUnfinished

TheUnfinished Senior Member

Nov 3, 2010
    Funnily enough, that's a photo I took myself. Sad that I had to eat two ice lollies to make it. :D

Shad0wLandsUK likes this.
  2. OP
    OP
    TheUnfinished

Nov 3, 2010
    [​IMG]

The golden hour and nuclear power; perfect fifths and analogue drift; ancient runes and electric tunes.

A preview of something new: Phosphor Vol 1 and Vol 2.

Coming soon (Friday, to be precise).

Walkthrough videos...

Demo tracks...

And if you don't own Phonec 2, I'll be running another offer to get a discount of 20% off the retail price of this wonderful synth. :)

3. OP
    OP
    TheUnfinished

Nov 3, 2010
    Phonec Phosphor Vol 1 and Vol 2 are now available from my website for £14.99 +VAT each.

Tapping into the vibe of synth pioneers such as Boards of Canada, John Carpenter and Aphex Twin, Phosphor delivers solid basses, resonant pads, clunky leads, deceptive sequences and claustrophobic atmospheres. All with a dusty, raw and suspicious character.

If you dig 70s prog, 80s horror, 90s house or a blend of all three, Phosphor Vol 1 and Vol 2 will provide you with a messy but methodical new palette of dynamic and dastardly noises to play with.

Don’t own a copy of Phonec 2? The Unfinished has you covered. When you download Phosphor, you will find a code for 20% off Phonec 2, which you can use over at the Pyschic Modulation website.

Enjoy!

4. Wes Antczak

Wes Antczak Senior Member

Nov 17, 2006
    Chicago
    Thanks, Matt. I wasn't really looking for another synth; however, there is something very appealing about Phosphor and I am really enjoying all of the demos. Thank you for bringing it to our attention and of course for the wonderful sounds. Cheers! Also, many thanks for arranging for the discount with Psyhic Modulation. I may just look into this over the weekend.

TheUnfinished likes this.
  5. Sibelius19

Sibelius19 AKA -Erick McNerney

Dec 12, 2015
    Michigan
    Love that synth. Just used it quite a bit in a recent project for Divergent Audio Group (Chordscape).

6. sostenuto

sostenuto Senior Member

Mar 10, 2017
    St George, UT USA
    Honestly curious why this choice .....
    Probably fine synth ... really tough to add another to large list of great ones.

Good luck though !! :thumbsup:

Likely adding Colossus II soon ..... luv Pangea !
    Absynth5 can always use strong new creations ...

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  7. Sibelius19

Sibelius19 AKA -Erick McNerney

Dec 12, 2015
    Michigan
    Honestly, I feel like Phonec fills a void. There is really nothing like it, so it would not be like getting a repeat synth. Just my honest opinion.

sostenuto likes this.
  8. sostenuto

sostenuto Senior Member

Mar 10, 2017
    St George, UT USA
    OK .... Matt knows his way and Phonec must be worth a look... Certainly huge cost advantage now!

Sibelius19 likes this.
  9. OP
    OP
    TheUnfinished

Nov 3, 2010
    Well, it's nice for me to programme new and different synths. And I want to help publicise synths I think people might not know about and that I think they'll really enjoy.

My Retro Synth Summer seemed like the perfect ooportunity to do so. And it seems to be the case, I've sold many more copies than I was expecting to. :)

mc_deli likes this.
  10. sostenuto

sostenuto Senior Member

Mar 10, 2017
    St George, UT USA
    Congrats !! I understand and respect your support for 'new and different' synths ... after all, every great one had to start at zero as well. Of course, your libraries are a great teaching tool and shortcut to making music for sure !
    At skill levels far below yours, it is a challenge to build true expertise with different synths.

Still some time left on Retro Synth Summer .... so we'll see! :thumbsup:

TheUnfinished likes this.
  11. OP
    OP
    TheUnfinished

Nov 3, 2010
  12. dhlkid

dhlkid Senior Member

Oct 17, 2011