What's new

Native access issue

jaketanner

Hi all, I've looked to see if this has been addressed, but couldn't find anything to my specific issue.

So I've been installing instruments from Native Access as I need them, rather than everything since I don't want to eat up unecessary space. It's been fine for months, but when I try Abbey road vintage drummer, it fails. No matter what drive. Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks

I'm running ultimate 11.
Sierra OS

Hi, no, the download. Then I will retry, and on occasion, it will go through...guess it picks up where it left off? Not sure.

Hi, no, the download. Then I will retry, and on occasion, it will go through...guess it picks up where it left off? Not sure.

Almost as if it times out. Smaller files don't have any issues...could it just be an internet thing? Never happened before though.

Are you sure you're running the latest NA version?

Yes, I downloaded it again to be sure...same issue. But late last night, Vintage Drummer caused a download fail ....something to do with Pal? And says not all content was downloaded, and it aborted. But I hit retry, and it seemed to finish. I haven't checked it through Kontakt yet, but according to NA, it's done. Just weird...it might be a bad internet connection.

Thanks.

Top Bottom