What's new

Metagrid for IOS (Updated with LE Commands)

A minor request in the grand scheme of things, but it would be nice if the icons in the NUMBERS section went from 0 to 127 instead of the current 1 to 99.

Also, I find the "shift" button for showing a secondary view to be rather buggy. Sometimes double-tapping on it locks the secondary view open, other times it doesn't.

Last edited:
Metagrid will work great on iPad 3 as well.

Awesome! Well, I actually sold the mini and got an Air 1st gen just in case haha I'm still learning the app, reading this thread and watching Jono's videos to get ideas, but man, Metagrid is already a favourite - right next to Duet Display.

A minor request in the grand scheme of things, but it would be nice if the icons in the NUMBERS section went from 0 to 127 instead of the current 1 to 99.

Also, I find the "shift" button for showing a secondary view to be rather buggy. Sometimes double-tapping on it locks the secondary view open, other times it doesn't.

OK, we will implement 0-127 icons in the next increment. Regarding the shift button - it doesn't have double-tap functionality. Can you please write to [email protected] with the description of this behaviour. Thanks!

OK, we will implement 0-127 icons in the next increment. Regarding the shift button - it doesn't have double-tap functionality. Can you please write to [email protected] with the description of this behaviour. Thanks!

Thanks for the extra number icons! They'll come in handy.

And yes, I see what you mean about the double-tap. Sometimes I'm having problems getting the secondary screen to stay active because the shift button isn't "sticky." Other times it is sticky. I think I mistook the odd behavior as requiring me to double-tap to keep the secondary screen open, but now I see that sometimes it stays open with a single tap and other times it doesn't stay open.

Next time it happens I'll shoot you a bug report and maybe try to record a video of the behavior.

Finally just finished a Library album so have a few days to make an MG video. Just got Audio Hijack to route all the audio so this should be fun!

Can't wait to check it. I just got Metagrid yesterday. And its awesome. Works seamlessly. Now to start adding more actions to the pages.

Just finished making a video on Cubase and MG and currently encoding it to upload so hopefully (providing there are no problems) when i wake up it'll be ready to share ;)
You've done a lot of work with Metagrid and Cubase. Thanks for being willing to share.
Looking forward to seeing what you've done.

Chances of it coming out for Android? Or maybe windows? Would be able to get a fairly decent sized tablet for cheap(ish)

Dears,
Just finished setting up some 20 macros in Cubase, everything was working perfectly, but upon closing and then re-opening Cubase I noticed that all assignments in the device manager in Cubase were gone, and ill need to re-assign all the macros. It was basically back to default.
Is it the normal procedure to work on the assignments, export to an xml file, and then import that file each time you open Cubase?

Top Bottom