1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Masterclass Course on Boosting your Music Career

Discussion in 'COMMERCIAL Announcements' started by ontracktuts, Jul 30, 2017.

1. ontracktuts

ontracktuts Senior Member

Feb 22, 2017
    South Africa
    Hi VI-Controllers,

I've been working on a masterclass course on how to boost your music career.

Would you like to grow your income as a music maker? Do you want to make money from your music, grow your fanbase, and build a business from your skills and knowledge in music?

Then check out my latest Masterclass course on Boosting your Music Career: Your Complete Guide to Succeed as a Music Maker:

https://www.udemy.com/music-career-...ete-guide-to-success/?couponCode=ONTRACK_MAIL

We're running an introductory special offer on the course for only $10. It's running for the next week, so grab it while you can!

[​IMG]

The course covers:
    • Kickstarting your Music Career, and steps to take
    • Making Use of Music Licensing Services to generate Income
    • Using YouTube to build your brand as a Music Maker and Artist
    • How to teach music tips and tricks with screencast tutorials
    • Designing your own audio logo for your own brand and for clients
    Currently more than 6 hours of content, and more content coming soon...

I hope to see you in the course!

Kind Regards
    Gary Hiebner
    OnTrackTuts

SimonCharlesHanna and Kejero like this.
  2. OP
    OP
    ontracktuts

Feb 22, 2017
    South Africa
    Hi VI-Controllers,

We have added some extra content to our Masterclass course on Boosting your Music Career: Your Complete Guide to Succeed as a Music Maker. We've added an extra Module on Exploring Game Music. The Game Music section focuses on the different music and audio roles in the gaming industry, and why this is an exciting field to get involved in. Games have become a big business, actually bigger than the Hollywood Film Industry! And whats more exciting is that there are lots of areas you can get involved in from small indie games, all the way up to your high-end AAA games.

[​IMG]

Also we have added a section on how to brand yourself as an artist. So this looks at how to elevate your artist's brand with logos, images, audio logos, color schemes and so on.

So if you're interested in this then grab the limited $10 discount offer on this course here:

https://www.udemy.com/music-career-...ete-guide-to-success/?couponCode=ONTRACK_MAIL

The masterclass also takes a look at other areas such as:
    • Kickstart your Journey to a Professional Music Career
    • Music Licensing - Your Music in TV/Film/Games
    • Create your own Brand - For Creatives and Artists
    • YouTube Success - For Music Makers and Artists
    • Designing Audio Logos
    • Teaching your Music Skills - With Screencasting
    I hope to see you in the course.

Happy Music Making!

Regards,

Gary Hiebner
    Sound Designer & Composer

SimonCharlesHanna likes this.
  3. mac

mac Senior Member

Mar 21, 2016
    Congrats on your new course, but shouldn't this be in the commercial announcements section?

4. OP
    OP
    ontracktuts

Feb 22, 2017
    South Africa
    Thanks @mac. I just put it here cos it related to music career options. But I can make the post in the commercial section. Or can this post be moved there?

5. Phillip

Phillip Senior Member

Sep 26, 2016
    In your signature it says Sound Designer, Composer. Looks like you can't find work for yourself and trying to make money teaching others how to get it? Can you please explain? Thank you.

6. OP
    OP
    ontracktuts

Feb 22, 2017
    South Africa
    Hi @Phillip

Yes, I'm a Composer and Sound Designer. I've been writing music for media like Adverts, and TV for the last 11 years. and in the last 4 years I've been a composer and sound designer for video games. Plus, I also love teaching others how to use music software and music technology, and compose and produce with these tools. So you can say my two passions are music and teaching. I hope this helps answer your question.

Desire Inspires likes this.
  7. Desire Inspires

Desire Inspires Senior Member

Jul 30, 2016
    Miami Beach
    That isn't nice or fair. We are here to learn, not to harass anyone.

8. Phillip

Phillip Senior Member

Sep 26, 2016
    Desire, if we are here to learn, please try to learn from my experience. More than once I signed up for paid online courses to discover that there were created by underqualified teachers in attempt to make money of noobes. Had I been warned, I would have saved time and money. My previous post is a warning to other readers - be careful, check credentials, there are plenty of sweet talking sharks out there.

Please learn from that experience instead of lecturing.

9. Musicam

Musicam Senior Member

Jul 4, 2016
    Sorry, i have doubts. Thanks!

10. OP
    OP
    ontracktuts

Feb 22, 2017
    South Africa
    Thanks for the reply @Phillip. I agree with you that experienced teachers give more credit and benefit to their courses. And I have worked in the fields that I am teaching in this course. So I hope that my experience does come through in the course. And if you do the course I would love to hear any feedback on it. Personally, I have learnt so much through online video courses for music production and composing through the years. And now would love to give back from what I've learnt. So I hope this is helpful to others. :)