1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Luxnox perc+ Redux library......nothing...just nothing....

Discussion in 'SAMPLE Talk' started by DervishCapkiner, Aug 12, 2017.

1. DervishCapkiner

DervishCapkiner Senior Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Paid the donation to the charity and emailed the receipt 36 hours ago.....emailed a second time with a polite remider and just no reply.... Has anyone else had this problem??

2. Quasar

Quasar Senior Member

Jun 26, 2012
    IIRC the process is not automated, and it was not instantaneous. Might have taken a couple of days. But they're stand-up folks and I'm 100% confident you will soon get sorted.

3. synthpunk

synthpunk Senior Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Hell's Kitchen-Orlando
    Don't worry no one is out to rip you off. They are in New Zealand (not Australia, sorry Dave) and it's the weekend so communication can tale a little extra time and patience I have found.

I have also CC'ED in @David Donaldson for you as well.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  4. OP
    OP
    DervishCapkiner

Nov 26, 2016
    Quasar, thanks for affirmation dude. Too be honest it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world as I know it's going to a charity but you know that way where you write something and you're planning on using a new sound for it in your head and the job's just waiting to be finished with that last touch.....

David Donaldson likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    DervishCapkiner

Nov 26, 2016
    Synthpunk you're a total gent for doing that thank you and like I just said to Quasar it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world as I know it's going to charity, I just had it ear marked for use and a day and a half later i'm just thinking...hmmm not even an automatic response for two emails. If the company answers emails directly however and it's the weekend then perhaps I should just pick up my dummy and be a little more patient. Thanks again Synthpunk, that's twice you've helped me out recently :)

David Donaldson likes this.
  6. Sid Francis

Sid Francis Senior Member

Feb 4, 2011
    near Cologne/ Germany
    They are very very nice people so there must be a reason why they don´t answer at the moment...

7. Thorsten Meyer

Thorsten Meyer Senior Member

They maybe looking for Dr. Gürtzig, that could take some time as they are elsewhere, however certainly, return to us.

8. OP
    OP
    DervishCapkiner

Nov 26, 2016
    Be careful Thorsten.... you are edging towards dad-joke-land and not unlike hotel California....once you go there, you can never leave....

Mind you they have rather nice coffee and plenty of brown envolopes.

9. Thorsten Meyer

Thorsten Meyer Senior Member

DervishCapkiner likes this.
  10. OP
    OP
    DervishCapkiner

Nov 26, 2016
    Haha - These guys feel like old friends.....

11. Lode_Runner

Lode_Runner Senior Member

Feb 5, 2014
    They're in New Zealand ;)

synthpunk likes this.
  12. synthpunk

synthpunk Senior Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Hell's Kitchen-Orlando
    Big difference, especially in a rugby match. Dave is going to get me on that one :)

13. David Donaldson

David Donaldson Senior Member

Dec 10, 2014
    Wellington
    We sorted it. It was the weekend and we were away. Because it is donation-ware it is not automated like our other libraries. For the sake of clarity the donation goes through givealittle and then requires us to send a download link, which we did this morning (as is explained on our website). Sorry for the delay. The library is worth the wait.
    http://www.modwheel.co.nz/perc-plus-redux

Thorsten Meyer, synthpunk and Quasar like this.
  14. OP
    OP
    DervishCapkiner

Nov 26, 2016
  15. David Donaldson

David Donaldson Senior Member

Dec 10, 2014
    Wellington
    I heard a good dad joke the other day.
    The chicken was about to cross the road, when the duck said to it "don't do it. you'll never hear the end of it"

MisteR and sostenuto like this.