1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J's Ensemble Maker -- free K2 script

Discussion in 'SAMPLE Talk' started by JBacal, Feb 1, 2006.

1. When you use the 'On Controller' call back it will respond when you use any controller #. So if you set the midi_cc to any other number, and have not sent a message on that controller #, then it will reset back to 0 when you touch any other controller. i.e. you need to send a midi message on your chosen midi_cc otherwise voices will reset back to 1 when you touch the mod wheel (or any other controller).

I hope this makes sense.

Justin

p.s. this whole topic ought to be in the Kontakt section of the forum.

2. This will ensure it only responds to your chosen CC# (I was trying to keep it as simple as possible!):

on controller
    ``if ($CC_NUM=$midi_cc)
    $Voices := %CC[$midi_cc]/18
    ``end if
    end on

Justin

p.s. make sure you remove the ' characters before pasting.

3. Rob

Rob Senior Member

Aug 23, 2007
    This is a very appreciated gift, it seems to get a good sound out of solo strings... here is an example starting from a double string quartet, thank you Jay! =o
    This is all KH solo strings...

http://www.robertosoggetti.com/WishesEM.mp3

4. jc5

jc5 Senior Member

Apr 5, 2005
    Thanks Justin - this code allows the script to work as intended. Your help is much appreciated. o-[][]-o

And your little explanation above helped increase my as yet meagre understanding of the functioning of ksp :)

5. OP
    OP
    JBacal

JBacal Senior Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Thanks guys for rediscovering this old program. Please feel free to make any modifications that you need. Unfortunately the few brain cells of mine that understood this stuff have long since expired.

Best,
    Jay

6. germancomponist

germancomponist Senior Member

Jul 11, 2007
    Germany
    Jay, I didn`t know that you are a freak here in this theme.... . :)

Yeah yeah, as I said so often....., I am looking forward to listen to a new piece what you have composed! ;)

My best,

Gunther

7. tonaliszt

tonaliszt Senior Member

Apr 6, 2015
    None of these links are working for me. Does anyone have a working link to this (or is willing to post one)?? It looks very very cool and useful.

8. Sid Francis

Sid Francis Senior Member

Feb 4, 2011
    near Cologne/ Germany
    look at the posting date :whistling: But I would also be interested...never heard of the script...

9. Attached; needs to be compiled.

Attached Files:

Suganthan likes this.
  10. tonaliszt

tonaliszt Senior Member

Apr 6, 2015
    Thank you! Looking forward for trying it out later.

11. bigcat1969

bigcat1969 Senior Member

Nov 12, 2013
  12. Aranael

Aranael New Member

Mar 25, 2015
    Hi! Your script seem to be revolutionary to whom must deal with a lot of alternations in solo/ensemble on the same staff/track! I tryed to download but the links don't work anymore... Can you post again please? Thanks in advance!

13. hawpri

hawpri Senior Member

Oct 11, 2012
    You need to use the download ScoringFilm provided recently- the original link is from a very old post.

14. Aranael

Aranael New Member

Mar 25, 2015
    Got it! Thanks a lot!