What's new

Christian Henson's YouTube Channel - Nighty Night!

Is this a Kontakt instrument? Does it need a certain version? I can not get it to work, or how does this work?

as I see you seem to be on a PC. It is an Mac based program.
But in the folder you see all WAV files that are the basis of this instrument.

Maybe another PC guy can offer help how to import this into a Kontakt based program.

Good luck :D

maybe convince your employer that in order to deliver more music you need a Mac :cool:
as I see you seem to be on a PC. It is an Mac based program.
But in the folder you see all WAV files that are the basis of this instrument.

Maybe another PC guy can offer help how to import this into a Kontakt based program.

Good luck :D
Thank you for the explanation, now allow me to go scream my effn' head off right now for not being able to enjoy this wonderful gift like everyone else.

Thanks a lot for the freebie, Christian! Will a Kontakt version ever be available (maybe as a new Spitfire Labs product...)? :)

Hey Christian, since there's no license with this, do you care if we use it for commercial stuff? (not other VI libraries, but music licensing, albums, films, games etc...)

Beautiful sounds man : )

Thank you very much! I already had a lot of fun making a Kontakt instrument out of this and than fiddling around with it. It somehow made me forget to sleep. 4am now. Time for bed.

Hey Rodney, someone made a Kontakt shell:

(broken link removed)

He says:

Just put the samples in the samples directory. Requires Kontakt 5.6.8 or later.
Awesome to hear, thank you, and congratulations on an instrument that sounds not only personable but also internal.

PGEOiUy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/PGEOiUy.jpg

I made a quick wallpaper for anyone that wants to skin it in a "spitfire" way. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom