1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Berlin Orchestra Inspire - Released!

Discussion in 'COMMERCIAL Announcements' started by OrchestralTools, Jun 30, 2017.

1. OP
    OP
    OrchestralTools

OrchestralTools Senior Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Jason Graves had some fun with Berlin Orchestra Inspire, he said:
    "Inspire has a huge sound and could easily be used as much more than a 'sketching tool.' Inspirational, indeed!"

Check his really cool demo, made with Inspire only.

2. ctsai89

ctsai89 Poem of Ecstasy

Oct 4, 2016
    @OrchestralTools Just a question: how different is the piano given in this library from the piano released by orchestral tools separately?

sostenuto likes this.
  3. germancomponist

germancomponist Senior Member

Jul 11, 2007
    Germany
    Think about ten years ago: What did you pay for such a library with that good sound? ;)

dpasdernick likes this.
  4. MarcusD

MarcusD Senior Member

Jul 25, 2015
    England
    With the percussion ensemble I've noticed that the G#3 shaker has a pre-defined velocity rhythm. No matter how you play the key, it always seems trigger a Hard>Medium>Soft pattern like it's playing 3/4. Is there anyway to change this?

5. GabeCastro

GabeCastro Member

Jul 16, 2017
    Ahhh! I'm at last able to hear the track! it sounds really lovely!! I'd love to hear more!

6. GabeCastro

GabeCastro Member

Jul 16, 2017
    I would love to hear your examples!!

7. NathanTiemeyer

NathanTiemeyer Active Member

Sep 19, 2016
    To anyone who's on the fence with this library ... It's worth every penny. :) So many instantly usable assets in this thing. I love the timpani especially. The strings and brass have an immediate place in my template. I'd say it's great for someone starting out or someone who needs an all-around orchestral library. Thank you Orchestral Tools!

GabeCastro and sostenuto like this.
  8. GabeCastro

GabeCastro Member

Jul 16, 2017
    I'm curious how the Sustain patches work. For the Berlin libraries, they usually have Sus Imm, Sus Soft and Sus Acc. For the most part, it looks like "Sus" is the one and only option for a lot of the instruments. Is it some sort of unique blend? :)

9. OT_Tobias

OT_Tobias Senior Member

The "Sus" in BOI is generally the "regular" Sus Imm.